- Blast proof doors are designed to withstand high pressure caused by explosions. Our doors are suitable for buildings in hazardous or in potentially explosive environments.
- Blast Rating: Upto 1360 KPa with PE calculations using Static analysis techniques or full Dynamic analysis in accordance with UFC 3-340-02.
- Blast Tested: With live explosives at NATO-organised military ranges, in laboratory controlled Advanced Blast Simulators as well as verified by PE calculations
- Fire rating up to 4 hours, under SS 332:2018; BS 476:Part 22:1987; BS EN1634-1
- Blast Window: Manufactured with highly durable blast resistant glass panels.
- Vision Panels: Blast resistant and fire-rated glazing available.
Tacam Steel: Blast door testing with 27 tons of TNT pt2
Tacam’s stainless steel doors are aesthetically appealing and environmentally friendly. They are highly durable,
Tacam Steel is the only fire-rated hatch door manufacturer in Singapore. With proprietary infill
Fire rated sliding doors with self closing mechanism for fire safety and ease of
Proprietary roller and multi point locking system included to compress seals and achieve 100%
Blast proof doors are designed to withstand high pressure caused by explosions. Our doors
Cladded with stone, metal, glass or laminates, our steel doors can give a sophisticated
Double Egress Doors that allow passage in either direction thus providing safe egress regardless
High-performance acoustic doors engineered to prevent a specific amount of sound from passing through,
Affordable Light Duty Steel Door Precise factory prepared fittings for all ironmongery to ensure neat,
SGBP 2 ticks certification Superior in durability, environmental-resistance and fire protection Sound attenuation of up