- Blast proof doors are designed to withstand high pressure caused by explosions. Our doors are suitable for buildings in hazardous or in potentially explosive environments.
- Blast Rating: Upto 1360 KPa with PE calculations using Static analysis techniques or full Dynamic analysis in accordance with UFC 3-340-02.
- Blast Tested: With live explosives at NATO-organised military ranges, in laboratory controlled Advanced Blast Simulators as well as verified by PE calculations
- Fire rating up to 4 hours, under SS 332:2018; BS 476:Part 22:1987; BS EN1634-1
- Blast Window: Manufactured with highly durable blast resistant glass panels.
- Vision Panels: Blast resistant and fire-rated glazing available.
Heavy duty manual or electrical operated steel roller shutters Optional remote link for auto-closing capability Upto
47mm thick door-leaves formed from 1mm electrogalvanised (zinc-coated) steel skins with proprietary core material
A center opening, double-leaf, sliding steel doorset or single leaf supported from two suspension
Proprietary frames come complete with concealed door closer, hinges, mortar boxes and preparations for
Proprietary roller and multi point locking system included to compress seals and achieve 100%
Frameless Utility/Riser Doors Proprietary concealed door frame and concealed pivot hinges Door panels can have customized
Blast proof doors are designed to withstand high pressure caused by explosions. Our doors
Our customisable stone/metal-cladded steel doors are durable and give a rendered look to any
High-performance sound reducing doors, engineered to prevent a specific amount of sound from passing through,
Affordable Light Duty Steel Door Precise factory prepared fittings for all ironmongery to ensure neat,
Heavy Duty Steel Door Up to 3000mm in height Sound attenuation of up to Rw -34dB