- High-performance sound reducing doors, engineered to prevent a specific amount of sound from passing through, AcoustiSeries offer excellent noise suppression perfect for noise sensitive areas.
- Acoustic doors can be used in manufacturing plants, power generating plants, theatres, auditoriums, recording studios, and residential apartments.
- Acoustic rating: STC 40 to 59, under ASTM E-90-04; ASTM E413-04; ISO 140-3
- Proprietary heavy duty hinges, door-closer, and mortise lockset with Tacam heavy duty lever handle.
- Fire rating of up to 3 hours, under SS332:2018; BS 476:Part 22:1987; BS EN 1634-1. Non fire-rated version available.
Heavy duty manual or electrical operated steel roller shutters Optional remote link for auto-closing capability Upto
47mm thick door-leaves formed from 1mm electrogalvanised (zinc-coated) steel skins with proprietary core material
A center opening, double-leaf, sliding steel doorset or single leaf supported from two suspension
Proprietary frames come complete with concealed door closer, hinges, mortar boxes and preparations for
Proprietary Air Seal System incorporated into door frame Drop seal closes any gaps between door
Frameless Utility/Riser Doors Proprietary concealed door frame and concealed pivot hinges Door panels can have customized
Blast proof doors are designed to withstand high pressure caused by explosions. Our doors
Our customisable stone/metal-cladded steel doors are durable and give a rendered look to any
High-performance sound reducing doors, engineered to prevent a specific amount of sound from passing through,
Affordable Light Duty Steel Door Precise factory prepared fittings for all ironmongery to ensure neat,
Heavy Duty Steel Door Up to 3000mm in height Sound attenuation of up to Rw -34dB