- High-performance sound reducing doors, engineered to prevent a specific amount of sound from passing through, AcoustiSeries offer excellent noise suppression perfect for noise sensitive areas.
- Acoustic doors can be used in manufacturing plants, power generating plants, theatres, auditoriums, recording studios, and residential apartments.
- ASTM E90 Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating of up to 59.
- TACAM proprietary concealed drop seal and compression roller handle
- Fire rating of up to 4 hours under SS332/BS476/EN1634
Heavy duty manual or electrical operated steel roller shutters Optional remote link for auto-closing capability Upto
47mm thick door-leaves formed from 1mm electrogalvanised (zinc-coated) steel skins with proprietary core material
A center opening, double-leaf, sliding steel doorset or single leaf supported from two suspension
Proprietary frames come complete with concealed door closer, hinges, mortar boxes and preparations for
Proprietary Air Seal System incorporated into door frame Drop seal closes any gaps between door
Radiation absorbing lead lining in door panel, customized to requirements of Qualified Person Fire rating
Frameless Utility/Riser Doors Proprietary concealed door frame and concealed pivot hinges Door panels can have customized
Blast proof doors are designed to withstand high pressure caused by explosions. Our doors
Our customisable stone/metal-cladded steel doors are durable and give a rendered look to any
Equal Double-leaf Steel Doors that allows emergency egress in either direction Allows escape when the
High-performance sound reducing doors, engineered to prevent a specific amount of sound from passing through,
Affordable Light Duty Steel Door Precise factory prepared fittings for all ironmongery to ensure neat,
Heavy Duty Steel Door Up to 3000mm in height Sound attenuation of up to Rw -34dB